Friday, May 22, 2009

Mario Marathon

Ok, so I am doing a Mario Marathon over here! and I just waked up, so It's time to sit in front om my tv for a couple of hours to play some Mario!
You know, Mario is the man! Mario has always been there, since he jumped barrels in Donkey Kong and up to today, he is always on my mind! Everywhere I am, it's always some people who starts singing on the Mario theme song! I would like to say that the Mario theme is the song that most people in the world know by heart!

But back to the Mario Marathon! I am playing about 10 Mariogames, so this will take a while! Especially since I really suck in Mario games! The only 2d Mariogame I have beaten is New Super Mario Bros. and that game is so freaking easy!

So I think I'll continue on Mario RPG for the SNES now!

See you guys over in Mushroom Kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment